Wednesday 21 November 2012

Fashion Round Up | Robert Pattinson & Taylor Lautner

I have a little fashion/look round up for you today. The other day I did a similar post on Kristen Stewart and that post explains why I decided to do this little ‘mini’ series on Twilight actors. You can read that HERE.  Anyway this post is going to focus on those two main guys, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. I’m not going to pick best and worst looks because they wear a suit and that’s about it, it’s hard to go wrong with that. This is more of a post to see the progression of the two stars. 
Taylor Lautner at the: Twilight Premiere in Jean Paul Gaultier, New Moon Premiere and Eclipse Premiere in Calvin Klein, Breaking Dawn Part 1 Premiere in Alexander McQueen and the latest movie Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere in a ZZegna suit.  Taylor is only 16 in picture one, and is now 20.
I think Taylor Lautner went through the most changes for this series. You can see the major change between his baby face in the first picture and the second one. He really beefed up for New Moon and it really shows in his face. You can see him grow up here, and it’s interesting to see all these years in a row because before this I really didn’t think the guys had changed that much. Taylor has always played it reasonably safe with his suit sticking with basic colours and nicely tailored fits.
Robert Pattinson at the: Twilight Premiere in a nice all black suit by someone and then New Moon Premiere, Eclipse Premiere, Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2 in all Gucci suits. Do you think he likes Gucci? Or does it pay well the wear it?
Rob hasn’t changed all that much, except for the hair. I love his hair I’m not going to lie. I wasn’t a fan of the greasy look but I love the messiness of it and prefer it a bit too long rather than short. I near freaked out when he shaved it off.  I love that he takes some ‘risks’ with his suits. I love that he doesn’t stick to the blues, greys and black and brings out emerald green and wine shades. He pulls it off to, and still manages to look good in them.  He sticks with Gucci, and for a good reason. The suits he has fit him well and look gorgeous.  

Just one last comment on Robert, do you think he looks less arrogant now? I think in the first picture he looks a little arrogant but now I think he's a lot more humble.

1 comment:

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!