Sunday 6 January 2013

The Cutest of... Handcreams?

So, I was recently in my local Peacocks, checking out the bags with my mum. We picked up a couple (oopps, I’m meant to be on a spending ban) and went to pay. Sitting, waiting at the counter, for one person to buy her was this little beauty!


I usually don’t use hand cream all that often but this just cried out to be brought. This little owl cam in blue or pink, and I just couldn’t let the pink one go by! I grabbed it before even looking at the price because even if it was terrible hand cream it would look darn cute on my dresser!
The hand cream isn’t all that good, but it does its job. It’s super thick, which I love, but it is sticky for a while after you use it which is not so great. The scent is also really sweet (like sickeningly so) but I don’t care. If I never use this hand cream again, I still have this cute little owl to sit cutely on my vanity! Yay!
 

8 comments:

  1. I would buy it just for the cute design! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super cute, I actually just put my normal hand cream in now I've used up the one that was in it! just so I can keep the cute pot!

      Delete
  2. so cute! xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Such a bargain too! I keep reusing it for my normal hand creams now :) x

      Delete
  3. I bought the owl lipgloss they had in peacocks for the exact same reason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I missed a lipgloss with this on it? So sad :(

      Delete
  4. I am a sucker for cute packaging & I would have purchased this hand cream for the fact it was an Owl. Its so cute
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best hand cream pot I've ever seen! It's great to keep topping up with other hand creams too!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!