Thursday 10 January 2013

Topshop Cream Blush | Head Over Heels

Topshop Cream Blush | Head Over Heels, £6. link


I'm in love with this beautiful product. I'm a huge fan of cream blushes, and these are by far my favorite of my favorites. Head over Heels is a lovely coral colour that can be used super subtly or it can be built up for a more dramatic look.  

It is a cream to powder blush, but don't let that put you off. I have really dry skin and it works amazingly well and because of the powder finish it works for oily skin to. It is really blendable as well which is a total bonus. 

The packaging is gorgeous too. I think it's quite original and feels more expensive than it actually is. I only have one issue, and it is very minor because the packaging is white the product tends to get everywhere and makes it look a little grubby. 

Overall I like the blush and I love the price.I have all the colour they have in store now because I loved it so much and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

4 comments:

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!