Sunday 3 March 2013

B.Quick 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes | Superdrug Exclusive

B. B.Quick 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes
B. Quick 4 in 1 Cleansinng Wipes, £3.50 at Superdurg exclusively (link)
I have a confession to make. I commit beauty sins on a daily basis. I sometimes sleep in my makeup, and sometimes I use makeup wipes. Sometimes I read things that make me feel like using a makeup wipe, or leaving some makeup on my face is like kicking a dog or something. I mean, I know it's not the best thing for your skin and I wouldn't suggest using them everyday but they are not that bad. So, please stop making me feel guilty. 
Anyway, I'm always on the look out for a good makeup wipe that get most of the makeup off. I don't want them to smudge makeup all over my face, I want them to take it off my face. The B.Quick wipes from the new B. range are amazing in terms of makeup wipes. 
These wipes are 4 in 1 that claim to cleanse the make up off the face, tone skin with cucumber extract, hydrate skin with vitamin e and aloe vera extracts and condition/calm the skin with botanical extracts.  Now, I'm not to sure about all this jazz because I'm not sure what all these specific things do, but I know that they leave my skin feeling fresh and they don't make it red or irritated. 
B. B.Quick 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes
B. Quick 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes
They say that they remove even waterproof and keep skin from being irritated. They do, and they do it well. These are some of the few wipes that really do take off waterproof makeup without the evil scrubbing that can come with some wipes.
This is a weird thing to comment on but they are really moist (sorry for that word, I know it's usually hated). They stay nice and wet (I hate that word even more). I think it partly because it has a nice amount of solution within the wipe, and the opening isn't those usually horrid stickers that never stick, it's actually as plastic lid that securely shuts!B. B.Quick 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes
You get 25 wipes which is pretty average, and these (aswell as the rest of the brand) carry the BUAV approved logo meaning they are totally cruelty free. They don't really have a scent expect that skincare scent that most things carry. They smell pretty much identical to the Simple wipes if that gives you any reference. 

You can get these Makeup Cleansing Wipes in stores now, or online here at superdrug.com


Follow Me
twitter | bloglovin | hello cotton | tumblr | pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the new B range!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super impressed with it! The makeup is really great too!

      Sarah xo

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!