Wednesday 1 May 2013

April Favourites: 6 Blog I Adore

You know you have those blogs that you check everyday, without fail? At least, I do. I normally head over to bloglovin to see what posts I want to read but the following blogs are blogs that I go to from the URL as often as I can and I love nearly every single post these blogger write. 

I want to do this kind of post every month alongside my favourites because I love sharing the love and even though you already know these bloggers (I'm sure of that) I wanted to give them a mention for being fab.

The Sunday Girl 

I don't think I even need to give you a link or even mention the name to be sure you follow this brilliant blog. If you want to see great, comprehensive reviews on up and coming products this is the place to go. It's not so great for bank balance, but brilliant for getting all the information. 

The London Lipgloss

I can't say I love this blog for a specific reason, I just love reading what Zoe writes, no matter what it is. Her posts are a nice mix of everything, and they are really well written. The photos here are gorgeous, and I love Zoe's hair and style. 

The Black Pearl Blog 

Sandra is a brilliant blogger. Her photos are phenomenal and show you everything you need to know about the product. She is really talented blogger, and I love the looks she does. She shows the products on and off the face, and her write ups about the products are brilliant too. A must read for everyone. 

Miss Makeup Magpie

I love this blog, and can't believe I've only found it recently. The lay out and design is brilliant. The photos are brilliant and really show off the products and the write ups are brilliant. You get what you need to know along with the review and it's nice to see posts that are well written and not only a few sentences long. Sometimes people think photos are the be all and end all, but good, comprehensive writing is a must for me. This blog is all in one.

A Scottish Lass  

This blog is brilliant, like all the others in the post. It has a great mix of posts that give you all the information you need along with great pictures. The posts are well written, and her latest post "50 Shades of Pink" is a favourite of mine.

Lola and Behold

I'm not sure how I found this blog, but I love it. I like the range of posts, and Manicure Monday is a favourite of mine. It's nice to see nail polish on the nails, and the photos are great.
name

2 comments:

  1. I adore some of the blogs you have listed and also I have discovered some new favourites! Great post. x

    Tanya | https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#sent/13c048ec29ea5222

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!