Friday 31 May 2013

B. Colour Conditioning Lipstick in Petal


B. Colour Conditioning Lipstick in Petal
The B Colour Conditioning Lipsticks claim to be perfect for those not wanting a full coverage lipstick but something that provides a soft sheen on the lips. It contains vitamin E, shea butter and aloe vera. 

The lipstick applies quite sheer at first but it is buildable. That is just another reason for me to love this lipstick. Sometimes I like a sheer lipstick, and other times I like something a little more opaque and bold. I can get those options with just one product which is a total bonus.
 
The colour, 017 Petal, is lovely for everyday wear, even when built up to a bolder finish. It's not a normal nude colour but the nude undertone makes it wearable. The rosy pink tone to the shade just gives it that something extra.  


B. Colour Conditioning Lipstick in Petal Swatch 
 I love the packaging of this lipstick. The slim packaging means it can fit just about anywhere if you are stuck for space in your bag and  it's just nice to see something a little different from the generic lipstick tubes mist brands adopt. 

I love that the brand is cruelty free. I wish brands highlighted their morals more because it draws me too them. I like that this brand carries the BUAV logo, because not many do and it can be hard to find out their stand points on animal testing.

You can pick up the B. Colour Conditioning Lipsticks from selected Superdrug stores or online here for £6.99. 
  

Follow Me 
twitter | bloglovin | tumblr | pinterest


P.S: I have a giveaway running at the moment to day thank you for following my little ol' blog! Check it out here 

6 comments:

  1. I quite the look of these lipsticks, though I am not sure on the shades, some I think are too bright xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so nice! the brighter shades aren't as scary as they look because they go on quite sheer

      Delete
  2. This lipstick looks lovely! I've not tried anything from this brand yet but I might give them a go! Lovely review! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand is really impressive! Highly recommend checking them out!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!