Friday 3 May 2013

MUA Poptastic Eyeshadow Palette


The MUA Poptastic Palette is a palette of 12 eyeshadow shades that can be combined to create a variety of looks. They claim that the shadows are soft, blendabe and glide on with ease. It's just £4 a go and it gives you nearly every bright you'll ever need. 


It's daunting at first and my first thought was that it was insane but I picked it up when I needed a bright blue for an 80's fancy dress party and like that I have it in my collection. I'm normally a lover of neutrals but this is great if you should ever want to add a pop of colour or try a more daring look. 

You get a nice mix of colours ranging from blue all the way through to pink, and they come in both matte (2 shades) and pearl  (10 shades) finishes. I found all of the colours to be brilliantly pigmented but if I did find that they were quite hard to blend. 


They lasted all day on me when I tried them, and the didn't crease. I didn't use an eye primer, but I did have a little concealer over my eyes before I applied them. The vibrancy did fade a little but it  wasn't anything that bad, and considering this is only £4 it really doesn't bother me. 

You can pick this MUA Poptastic Eyeshadow Palette up in selected Superdurg store or online here for just £4.

name






2 comments:

  1. Wow those colours are amazing, I can't believe how pigmented they are for £4 either! It's incredible! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are brilliant colours! Great value

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!