Wednesday 24 July 2013

Benefit Cosmetics Wish List

Benefit was one of the first higher end brands that I brought makeup from, as I really do love their products but over the last few years I've just stopped buying from them! I need that to change because the gorgeous/quirky packaging coupled with the great products means they should be something I'm looking at all the time! 

So, to rekindle my love affair with the brand I'm bringing you a wishlist of all the things I desperately want to try. 


Erase Paste, £19.50, link

This is raved about left right and centre and it's something I've been meaning to pick up. I love a good concealer, and this sounds like it ticks all the boxes! 

Hervana Boxed Powder, £23.50, link

I've tried one boxed powder from benefit before and love it, so I really want to try more of the colours on offer. I love the look of Hervana and Coralista is a close second on the lust list. 

Ultra Plush Lip Gloss, £14.50, link

With summer supposedly approaching, I've been getting into lip glosses a lot more. I love a glossy and simple lip in the summer and these sound great! I'd love to give one a try, so one of these might be my next lip gloss investment.

Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer, £24.50, link

Once again, with summer just around the corner I want to hide the powder! I love a dewy look in the summer, but without powder my foundation just doesn't stay put. I'd love to find a primer that really holds my foundation in place, and this sounds like it could do the trick. 

Fake Up Concealer , £18.50, link

I think this might be the latest offering from Benefit and every time I even go near a counter I hear the staff raving about it. I'm not normally one to fall for something being pushed on me, but this just sounds to good to be true! I think I'll try this, instead of repurchasing my trusty MAC pro-longwear concealer. 

Oh La Lift, £17.50, link

This embodies everything I love in a product. I know that sounds strange but the one things I really love about makeup is things that give my skin a glow. I love things like Hocus Focus from Soap and Glory, and I would love to try this to see if it can give the boosted more radiant effect. 

Creasless Cream Eyeshadows, £15.50 , link

My eyeshadows have been creasing like mad recently, so I've been looking into what kind of bases I could use to stop the dreaded effect. I've used the old creasless cream shadows and loved them, so I'd love to give the new range a go.

Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation, £25.50, link

I've seen a few people wearing this foundation and just loved how it looks on the skin. I'm not sure if it was just their fab skin or the foundation, but I'd love to try even just a sample of this to see if it could work for me.

Brow Zings, £23.50, link

Brows finish a look. I've only just recently learned this. I've started focusing on my brows as parts of my morning beauty routine and it's changed the way my makeup looks. I've tried a few products, but am still on the look out for my holy grail. This might just be it considering the things I've heard about it on the blogs I've read. 

Eyebrow Pencil, £15.00, link

 I've found pencils great for my brows if I don't have time to faff about with powder and gel. They allow you to create a nice shape, and most importantly, they allow you to do it quickly! Benefit are half known for their great brow products, so I think this might check the boxes of what I look for in a brow pencil! 
name

2 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! I also want the 15hr primer.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a short consultation with Benefit last week and tried their foundation, concealor and cream blusher and was impressed with it all - now I just need to work out the funds to pay for it!

    Hervana is already in my collection and I'm debating whether to join the hype and pick up Rockateer tomorrow.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!