Friday 5 July 2013

Birthday Wishlist: Illamaqua, Freckles and Gilbert and More

My birthday is fast approaching and I'm exiting my years a teenager reluctantly. I think I might be saying I'm "twenteen" until my 21st because I really don't not want to be a teen anymore! 

Anyway, with a birthday comes my birthday wishlist! I haven't written a list of things I wanted for my birthday since I was maybe 7 so this was strange but these are the things that I would love as a birthday treat, and I thought I'd share them with you all.


Illamasqua Satin Primer 

I'm going to hold Sprinkle of Glitter responsible for me lusting after this. I heard her mention it in a video, and then did a little research. I now really want this bad boy because it sounds like everything I could want in a primer and more!

Rhianna Nude 

I'm not normally a huge fan of Rhianna fragrance but when I smelt Nude for the first time, I knew I had to have it. It's a gorgeous vanilla type scent, and I just love it. I find it strange buying perfume for myself, so I'm hoping to get it as a gift. I've dropped enough hints at the parents, so I hope I wasn't too subtle and get this for my birthday. 

Freckles and Gilbert Laptop Case 

Ever since I won a Kindle case from Freckles and Gilbert, I've been lusting after more things from them. The laptop cases that they offer are gorgeous, and I'd love to have something like that to carry my laptop in rather than my boring quick silver black case I have now!

Makeup Forever HD Foundation 

Everyone and their mother has heard about this right? It's meant to be the best thing since sliced bread and everyone seems to love it. I don't think I've heard anything negative about it and although it's hard to get a hold of I really want to try it out! I mean it's the foundation that Kim Kardashian supposedly uses and who doesn't want skin that looks like KimK's?  


Macadamia Deep Repair Mask 

I've wanted to try something, anything, from the Macadamia range for quite some time. I first heard about the brand from AllThatGlitters21, or Elle Fowler, and have lusted after the deep repair mask ever since. It's a bit pricy, but if it does all the amazing things people claim that it might just be worth the investment.

Ren Products 

I've heard nothing but amazing things about Ren and there are so many products from them that I want to try. I might even do a Ren wishlist because I could write about wanting to try them all day! They aren't cheap, but from what I've read they work so I hope I get a chance to try these in the future. 

MUA Makeup Acadamy 

I love MUA and even though it's cheap and chips when you want everything it all adds up. I have a brand review here, and see just how much I love just about everything I've tried from them! I really want to try some more things from the brand.

Antipodes Face Mask 

I've been loving face masks recently, and I've heard some great things about this brand. I've wanted to try the honey mask for ages because I think it would work amazingly well for my skin! 
name

3 comments:

  1. I have used the Macademia mask and love it xx

    Beautyqueenuk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I'd love to try it! Hopefully I'll get a chance too :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm desperate to try the Macadamia mask too! Make sure you post about it if you try it out, would love to read!

    DollfaceBlogs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!