Friday 19 July 2013

Guest Post from Cole of the Ball | 5 Under £5


Hello lovelies, 

I’m Cole from Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk (pop over I don’t bite!). Firstly I’d like to thank Sarah for letting me guest post over her on her little corner of the internet. Today I decided I would write a budget post and settled for a 5 under £5. I love reading/watching things like this so decided to write one. So without further a ramble, Onwards!

Enjoy!

Rimmel scandal eyes kohl pencil in Black £3.99 Boots/Superdrug

This is so pigmented and creamy, I get very watery eyes and I find this lasts 4 or 5 hours on me which is practically a miracle. I haven’t tried any other shades from the range but the nude and the bronze look rather lovely.

Natural collection blusher in Pink cloud £1.99 Boots

This is a very popular blush in the blogger community, I don’t know many that don’t own it. The powder is soft although a little chalky and it blends well. The colour is also gorgeous and I can see it suiting a huge variety of skin tones. 

Collection Fast stroke eyeliner in Black £2.99

I probably wear liquid eyeliner 5 or 6 times a week, it’s my staple I’m feeling confident product. It just boosts my confidence no end and at this point in time this is my favourite. It’s applicator is perfect for thin and thick lines and is the blackest of black. I’ve also found it to be lasting the current heat in the UK . If you had to buy one thing of this list I would tell you to buy this product. 

Maybelline colour tattoo in On and On bronze £4.99 Boots/Superdrug

I love this little pot of bronzey goodness. It’s the perfect colour, the perfect formula, the perfect lasting power it’s just pretty darn perfect. I just wish there were more neutral colours!

And last but most definitely not least 

Collection cream puffs £2.99

This is just representing  the cream puffs in general I have the two pinky colours and my mum owns the darker nude. I go on and on about these on my blog I just can’t get enough of them, If you’ve never heard of them they are a matte lip cream and are apparently similar to the Nyx soft matte lip creams (although I can’t comment on that) I find them non drying and with a lasting power of  around 4 or 5 hours. Well worth the £2.99!

Swatches left to right... Maybelline colour tattoo, Rimmel scandal eyes, Collection fast stroke, Natural collection blush and Collection cream puff.
Swatches left to right: Maybelline colour tattoo, Rimmel scandal eyes, Collection fast stroke, Natural collection blush and Collection cream puff.


Thank you again to Sarah for letting me post on her blog and I hope to see some of you over in my corner sometime. 

Cole XOXO  



Follow on Bloglovin
twitter | bloglovin | tumblr | pinterest | instagram

Thank you Cole for guest posting while I ejoy a day of two off for my Birthday (ahh I don't want to be 20!). Make sure you go over the Cole of the Ball and follow because it's fab! 

3 comments:

  1. Really need to try the collection cream puff that colour looks gorgeous :)

    Leigh

    littlepieceofbeauty.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks,I love the Natural Collection blush and the Maybelline Colour Tattoos are amazing x

    prettylittlefashionistaxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to try the Collection Cream Puffs & Maybelline's Colour tattoos! (:

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!