Thursday 11 July 2013

Sanctuary Spa Pore Refining Toner



In my on going mission to try and minimize the appearance of my pores, I'm quick to grab anything that claims to help me. I saw The Sanctuary Spa Pore Refining Toner  in Boots, when I was in search of something to complete my 3 for 2 offer on skincare. I needed a toner to complete my skincare routine so this seemed like a no brainer! 
  
It claims to be a gentle, pore minimizing toner with witch hazel which can help avoid blemishes along with the pore minimizing properties. The simple spritz application make it easy to apply to the face evenly, and after wiping the face over with a cotton pad it helps remove tracers of your cleanser and makeup the might be left behind and it tone the skin. 

I honestly can't tell a huge difference with this specific toner to other toners I used. I like this one, don't get me wrong but I can't say it shows any signs of doing something spectacular for my skin. 

A toner makes a difference in my skin care routine, so I wouldn't be without one and I this one slips into the routine well. I just think that I can find something very similar at a cheap price. The Simple Pore Refining Toner is just as good as this and cheap. The only advantage of this toner is that it comes with the spray/spritz bottle, allowing easy application. 
 
Rose scents give me  a really bad headache, which is the only thing that put me off  this toner. It has a rose scent, but it's not to overpowering. I really liked the Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz, but the rose scent was just to strong for me. This has a similar effect on my skin, but the scent isn't overwhelming or long lasting.

You pay £9.00 for 150ml but you can usually find it on some kind of offer. I got mine on 3 for 2 alongside some Soap and Glory goodies. At the moment, I think it's £2 off.
name
I've heard so many rumors about GFC going away, so maybe pop over to bloglovin and give me a follow there to keep up to date with my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!