Wednesday 21 August 2013

John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum

Hair Serum is somewhat of a hair savoir for me. I have very dry, curly hair so it's frizzy pretty much all the time. Good conditioners, hair masks and leave in conditioner are great for helping control the frizz, but they only really help for day one hair. After that, I need a little something extra to help keep the mess that is my hair under control. 

The John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum is a go to product for me. It a formula that is infused with silk proteins that is meant to give your hair a polished and glossy finish. The instructions that come with the product actually tell you to use the serum in dripping wet hair as a treatment but I actually use this on dry hair to smooth out frizz and give my hair a healthy shine. 

If you have normal to oily hair, then I wouldn't recommend using this on dry hair. You might be able to get it to work in hair that is wet, but you will need to use it in moderation. 

For people with normal to dry hair, I would suggest using this on wet hair as a treatment and maybe a little in dry hair.  If you have really dry hair, perhaps colour treated or curly, this works amazingly well for adding shine in to hair when dry. It adds a healthy shine, tames frizz and generally makes you hair look better.



I have "boob length" super curly, dry hair and I used 2 pumps to smooth frizz all over my hair. You really don't need all that much product for you entire head, so the tube lasts a really long time. 

This is probably the most popular serum of it's kind but you can find it cheaper. The original formula is replicated by many generic brands, so you might be able to find it cheaper than £6.29 but the other formulas offered (extra storng, head defense, night time) are something unique about this range from John Freida 
 
name
I've heard so many rumors about GFC going away, so maybe pop over to bloglovin and give me a follow there to keep up to date with my blog!
 *gifted item

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!