Thursday 5 September 2013

#30in30 Lips Edition: Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Runaway

 

 The Revlon ColorStay Suede Lipsticks are created to last all day. They glide onto the lips in a nice and easy way, but set into a matte finish. They do last a long time on the lips but after a while they do tend to dry out the lips and settle into creases.  Adding the balm or gloss on top does shorten the life of the lipstick, but  it makes it look so much better. I tend to wear this alone for 3 or 4 hours, and after that I top it with a gloss to gain some shine and moisture back. 



Runaway is a gorgeous brown nude colour, great for everyday wear. With just one swipe it's a subtle nude, but built up it's a nice deep brown nude. Some people have told me that brown nudes are a more mature colour, but I adore them because it doesn't make me look dead like some nudes, and it still gives my lips a nude/nonpink effect. 


name
Follow on Bloglovin
twitter | bloglovin | tumblr | pinterest | instagram

1 comment:

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!