Sunday 8 September 2013

#30in30 Lips Edition: YSL Golden Gloss in 40 Golden Impertinence




I'm not usually one for the stickiness that is lipgloss but I will always make an exception for the gorgeousness that is the YSL Golden Gloss. I've done a full review of this HERE so this post will be short but I had to include this in my #30in30. 



Number 40 is a gorgeous dark pink in the tube full of glitter that reflects about 7 different shades. The glitter is pretty obvious in the tube and on the lips but it's not horrid gritty glitter.

On the lips this colour just gives you a hint of pink. I love to use this over some of my "too nude" or "concealer lips" lipsticks to give them some warmth and to make them more wearable. 



name
Follow on Bloglovin
twitter | bloglovin | tumblr | pinterest | instagram
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!