Tuesday 3 September 2013

#30in30 Lips Edition: YSL Rouge Volute Shine Lipstick in 13 Pink in Paris



This is my first luxury lipstick of my #30in30 posts. I don't actually own that many luxury lipsticks. MAC and YSL are the only two high end brands that I've invested in Lipstick wise, but oh do I love them! 

The YSL Rouge Volutpe Shine Lipstick in 13 Pink in Paris is a gorgeous rosy pink shade. It's give a nice pop of colour without being to bright or to nude. The packaging is probably the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen, and the lipstick is great. 



The formulation of these lipsticks is amazing. It's a great moisturizing formula that lasts! I've heard people say that they are similar to the Revlon Lip Butters, but they are so much better. These go onto the lips really well, even the lighter shades, without streaks and they don't bleed. 


You can read my full review of this lipstick here! It's basically a love letter to a lipstick. 
name
Follow on Bloglovin
twitter | bloglovin | tumblr | pinterest | instagram

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour, i love the packaging of them, there my favourite to look at in my lipstick collections :)


    Lovely blog, would love you to follow mine back.

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cute colour! I love the package of this lipsticks! They are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!