Friday 6 September 2013

August Blog Favourites

Honey Go Lightly


I've been following Honey Go Lightly for ages now, and it was one of my first discoveries when I found the #bbloggers chat. It's a great read and I highly suggest going over and check Sam out. 

Maisy Meow  



 This blog is semi-recent discovery for me and I'm so glad I'm a follower now. I love the collection of posts that go up here, and they are great to read. When there is a new post, this is always the blog I'm catching up on in my lunch breaks at work.   
 

Really Ree



This is my new discovery for this month. I've been loving what has been posted and found them entertaining and informative to read. I'd highly recommend going over and checking out Really Ree.  
 

The Sunday Girl


If I ever need to see swatches, honest reviews or to know what it hitting stores soon, I head over to the Sunday Girl. I've always found the posts to be fully comprehensive with great pictures and with a good mix of products.  
name
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Love these blogs too :)



    Following you, would love you to follow mine back.

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be checking out these Blogs.
    http://www.naomitalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh :D thanks so much Sarah this has made my day :)

    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, so kind of you to include me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for having me!!

    Ree
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!