Wednesday 4 September 2013

nouveau beauty wishlist





It's been a few weeks since I've done Wishlist Wednesday, so I thought I would bring it back with a wishlist from the Nouveau Beauty website. 
I was browsing the site when I was writing up my reviews for the HD Brows Bronzer and Blusher, and saw many many things that I fancy giving a go. I'm a little low on funds right now, but one day I will try these!

Millie Mackintosh False Eyelashes in Portabello and City (link)

I've been getting into False Eyelashes recently, and I really want to try these. The Portabello style looks great for more dramatic, fuller lash looks and the City lashes look gorgeous for everyday looks. And, if you need another reason to want to try these gorgeous looking lashes then just look at how freaking gorgeous Millie Mackintosh is. If she endorses them, I'm pretty sure they are good quality. 

 FreshMinerals Long Lasting Liquid Foundation (link)

 I'm always on the look out for a new foundation, and this one sounded pretty great. It's £21 a bottle, which isn't horrific. I need a foundation to last well for work, so that fact that it's called Long Lasting Foundation makes me want it just that little bit more.

HD Brows Vibe & Eye Smoothing Serum (link)

This just intrigues me to no end. I find it a little strange, but it does sound interesting. I would love to give this a try so maybe when I have some spare cash to treat myself, or I see some more reviews then I might just pick this up.

FreshMinerals Loose Powder (link

Loose Powders are a favourite product of mine, and I'm always on the look out for a new one to try. The packaging of this looked gorgeous, and it sounded like a decent product. I'd love to give a try, and maybe once my YSL Semi Loose Powder has run out, I might just pick this up!

HD Brows Brushes (link)

I've recently been lusting after brushes. I have a few decent ones like the Real Techniques collection but most of them are crappy quality. I just want something that is good quality to go alongside my makeup. These brushes looked really interesting, and are different from Sigma and MAC that everyone seems to recommend. I'd love to try them, and might make a few investments over the coming months if I can afford it. 


name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!