Wednesday 16 October 2013

Top 5 Blushes: Drugstore and Highend


Blush is slowly becoming my favourite think in makeup. I go through stages of loving specific categories in my collection and blush is now taking over my lip product obsession. So, in light of that revelation, I thought I would bring you a post on my current top 5 favourite blushes.


B. Cheeky Blusher in Candy Cane 

I've raved about this since the first time I used it. You can read my full review here if you fancy giving it a peek, but in short it's just a great blush for  my pale pals out there and it's one that is impossible to over do which is great for my heavy handed ways.

You can get it here for just £5.99 or in selected Superdrug stores. 

MUA Blusher in Lolly

This was the blush that turned my onto coral/orange blushes. I used to avoid them like the plague  but after trying this I've found they really suit my skin tone. I have really red/pink skin so the orange tones don't emphasie that and I love it. You can read my full review of  the MUA blushes here. 

You can pick these up in Superdrug store or online here for just £1. 


Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet 

Bourjois are kind of famous for their little round blush pots, and the cream blushes are the latest addition to that line. Nude Velvet is a gorgeous nude/coral/orange shade, and is actually quite similar to MUA Lolly but in a cream form. You can read my full review here if you fancy. 

You can pick it up in places like Boots and Superdrug or online here for £7.99

Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Thrust 

I won this gorgeousness in a giveaway from Aqeela Keela and fell in love with it pretty much on first sight. It's insanely pigmented, long wearing and great  for fall makeup looks. I didn't wear it too much in the summer but the deep purple/pink tone looks great for a more dramatic makeup look now we are hitting the autumn/winter season. 

You can pick it up here or at Illamasqua counters/stores for £18.

Fashionista Blush in Juicy Apricot 

I've wanted this for quite some time, and when MUA took over Fashionista and slashed the prices I took the opportunity to snap it up. It's a peachy coral shade with gold glitter running through it. I usually prefer a matte blush but this give the skin a glowy quality without making you sparkle like a 21st century vampire.

You can pick it up here for just £1.65. 


name

1 comment:

  1. Oh some lovely blushers here - great post! I really want to try Illamasqua!

    Would love it if you had a read of my blog gorgeous? http://the-life-edit.blogspot.co.uk/

    Bry x

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!