Wednesday 4 December 2013

A Big Thank You Secret Santa! #londonsecretsantameet


So, last Saturday I attended the London Secret Santa Meet Up that was arranged by the brilliant Clare from A Bit of This and That and Emma from Meet The Millards. 

We had a lovely chat at Tiger Tiger before the group split up and hit up the shops. I was good, being completely skint and all, and didn't spend anything I didn't need to, but I did get a lovely secret santa present (thanks whoever you were). 

Here are some shopping snaps before we head into the pressie pics:


 Chocy Wocky whatever the shop is called is possibly the most beautiful chocolate I've ever seen but FAR to expensive when galaxy tastes as yummy as it does for 65p. 

 
Carnaby Street looks super festive, and the little robins are adorable. Also the statue in the roundabout at Piccadilly Circus was encased in what I think is going to be or was a snow globe.

Now, onto the presents:

It came in a lovely bag and box with a selection of little prezzies inside. I unashamedly ripped them open, suddenly in the Christmas spirit. 



The lush goodies immediately caught my eye and like with any lush product I had to give them a sniff before I even thought about what they were. They both smell gorgeous and both things I would totally purchase myself. The first thing was the Santa lip scrub which is fragranced with a gorgeous cola scent and the second thing was a generous chunk of  Snow Globe. I'm addicted to both already! 

I got a few nail bits as well which I going to further inspire me to cut out the nasty nail biting habit. The Bourjois dotting tool is super cute and I think I might try some kind of Christmas tree nail and use this to create the ornaments on the tree. The two paperchase nail art wraps are gorgeous and I can't wait to try them out. When my nails are in better condition, and I feel like doing something nice with them these will be the first things out of my collection. They are gorgeous design, no fuss and super easy. 

The last two things that I got are a nice minty lip balm from Boots and a hand cream from The Body Ship. The lip balm has a nice minty scent but unlike some it doesn't burn my lips. I'll be keeping on hand to help soothe my lips now winter has set in. This in combo with the Lush scrub are going to save my lips! 

The Body Shop hand cream is brilliant. It does take a little longer to sink in that I would like but the smell and effects of it totally make up for that. The festive little thing smells of Christmas-y cranberry goodness and really leaves my hands feeling nourished.  




I also got a lovely goodie bag from the organizers. The bag contained a great ornament from Mum's craft. It will have a place next to my book shelf.  Love from Misbehave was included with a nice pair of earrings and a nice discount code. I cannot wait to try the product from Bomb Cosmetics when I get home from Christmas and can finally enjoy a bath rather than a shower. The simply B goodies were a great bonus, and I'm addicted to the lip balm. I cannot wait to try the face scrub from apivita. I've wanted to try them forever, and an apricot face scrub is pretty classic. 






Once again thanks to who ever my Secret Santa was, I wish I knew so I could thank you in person. I would also like to say a big thank you to Clare and Emma for organising the meet up. It was fab to meet you all, and I hope to see you all again sometime soon! 

name
Follow on Bloglovin
twitter | bloglovin | tumblr | pinterest | instagram

2 comments:

  1. This looked great fun - was sad I couldn't go! Your present was awesome as well - the Lush Lip Scrub is great!

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked your Secret Santa gift ;) x

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!