Saturday 7 December 2013

Look Beauty Love Your Lips Lip Smoothie



I took the opportunity to pick up the Look Beauty Love Your Lips Lip Smoothie when I saw that the Look Beauty website had a brilliant 50% off everything. I thought it would have been a limited offer but it's still going, so I think the company might just be trying to get rid of their stock before shutting down. 

Anyways, as I said, I picked up the Lip Smoothie in hopes I would find something perfect for my gross lips. They are dry, cracked and flaky all year round but with winter here, they are just a big mess.  

The Lip Smoothie promised to give me ultra soft, kissable lips and with continued use it does. This scrub, used in combination with a intense lip balm like Dr Lipp Nipple Balm for Lips helps soothe my lips and keep them softer and smoother. 

 

 

It took me some getting used too because it really doesn't have much grit to it. I was used to using something like the Lush Lip Scrubs which are mostly all sugar but this scrub has some grit/scruby parts suspended in a liquid that helps condition the lips. At first it doesn't feel like it works as well as the Lush alternative but with a couple of uses I found that, with the help of the conditioning suspension, it works better. 

The scent is nice and minty but not to over powering. It's not really stong and unlike some minty scented things the fragrance doesn't sting my lips when they are chapped. Look claim that the minty scent helps plump the lips, but to be honest, that is just a claim to far for me and I don't see any kind of plumping results.
name
Follow on Bloglovin
twitter | bloglovin | tumblr | pinterest | instagram


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!