Thursday 5 December 2013

Nourish Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer

This post cannot start any other way than me declaring my absolute love for the Nourish Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer. This bottle of golden goodness is one of the best items I've tried in a while and I will be repurchasing it the second it starts running low. 

The Nourish Golden Glow Face Shimmer is a 30ml bottle of a gorgeous golden liquid highlighter that would be beautiful on just about any skin tone. The golden tint to the shade is not to warm or cool, or to rusty like some golden colours can be. The closest comparison I can think of, with regards to the formula, is Soap and Glory Hocus Focus (which happens to be one of my holy grail products). The only difference is the colour of the shimmer that runs through the liquid. The Soap and Glory alternative is pink based making it great for paler, cool skin tones but the golden base of this makes it perfect for nearly all skin tones. 


I use one pump of this mixed in with my foundation or moisturizer to give my usually dull skin a bit more of a radiance, but it can also be used on the high points of the face over your base as a highlighter. Used either way, the product gives the skin a radiant glow without any glitter or obnoxious chunky shimmer. The smooth formulation gives the skin a glow that looks as if it comes from within rather than something that it piled onto the skin to fake a natural glow. 

The bottle is gorgeous, which is just another great thing about this product. The frosted glass is covered with a label that is beautifully decorated and something that someone of any age could appreciate. 
I simply cannot rave about this enough. I works well on my dry skin, but doesn't make my oily nose any worse than before. It looks great used under foundation or mixed in with it and because you need so little of the product the 30ml bottle lasts absolutely ages. You can pick it up here for £14.95, or on Feel Unique where you can get it shipped internationally for free.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really nice as my skin can look a little dull in the winter.

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!