Wednesday 28 May 2014

Slimming World Adventure

Hi guys, 

Todays post is going to be a bit more of a ramble than normal. It's  not a review or makeup favourites, in fact it's not much to do with anything beauty related. 

As you can tell from the title, I've joined slimming world. I need to loose weight, and quite a bit. There is no getting around it, and while I've tried some diets and healthy eating but nothing has every worked for me long term. So, I've decided to give this a try. I've heard quite a few people say this is the only thing that helped them, and I know some people that have lost weight and kept it off with slimming world. 

So... I'm giving it ago. 

That was really all I wanted to day for this post, but I wanted to ask a few questions before I go. I know my blog is all about makeup and beauty, but would you like to see some slimming world stuff on here? I was thinking of doing updates, and recipes? Do you want me to do that? Would you be interested at all? 

Thanks for reading guys, and I can't wait to hear your opinions. 
name

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see these kinds of posts. I'm trying to lose weight too and get healthier so this would be great to see how you get on too.

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!