Friday 29 August 2014

Revlon Lust List | Photo Ready, Moisture Stains and ColourStay Liners

Revlon is probably one of my favourite brands from the drugstore, and their stand out products for me are the lip products they offer. I have tried their face and eye products before, but would love to try more. Here is my lust list from Revlon at the moment, and it lists products I want to try for the first time or a product that I want to try more shades of it. 


revlon wishlist

Revlon Photoready Foundation 
I've been wanting to try the Revlon Photo Ready Foundation for the longest time. I adore the Colour Stay for dry skin, and this was just as raved about back in the day. It does have small shimmer particles so tread carefully but I really want to see how this works on my dull skin. 

Revlon Shadow Links Eyeshadows 
I've had a love hate relationship with Revlon shadows, and I've not heard the best things about the Shadowlinks but I still really want to try them. I want to see if they can work for me and the concept is a really cool idea for me so I kind of want to buy into the gimicky packaging. They are only £2.99 a pop to so I won't be loosing TOO much. 

Revlon ColourStay Liquid Eyeliner
I've been trying liner more and more recently but have yet to find my holy grail liner. I have some that go on really well but fade or flake off. I have found some that last well but are a bitch to apply. I'm hoping that this sort of formula combined with the felt tip nib will help me find what I need. 

Revlon ColourStay Moisture Stains
I have one of these in a coral-pink sort of shade, but I really would love to try more. The darkest shade looks gorgeous, and something I'll grab closer to winter. The red looks promising so I think I'll try that next. They aren't that much of a stain, but the finish and lasting power for that sort of finish is nice. 

Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara 
I tried the grow luscious from Revlon when it hit shelves, and I found it to be a nice mascara. I would love to try other mascaras from them and the deep colour promised with this is something that appeals to me. I find revlon mascaras a bit to expensive for me from the drugstore, but when it does on offer I think I will try this mascara out. 

name

1 comment:

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!