Friday 5 September 2014

Maybelline Lust List | Elixers, Brow Drama and Lots of Lashes

I love shopping in the drugstore, and I love watching hauls on youtube. So, from my love of cheap makeup and my love of hauls, this little post was born. They are very much like Wish Lists but to mix it up a little I'm calling it a Lust List (ohh I know, so original :p). Enjoy the 5 things I've been lusting after from Maybelline. 
maybeline

Great Lash Lots of Lashes 
I haven't tried the original great lash mascara but the wand of the Great Lash Lots of Lashes looks intriguing and is something I would love to try. This, unfortunately, isn't avalible in the UK, but I think I'll search ebay to see if I can find a new tube for a decent price and shipping fee. If you have tried this, please let me know if it worth trying to find.  
Price:$4.44 Link 

Master Hi-Light by Face Studio 
I don't often wear blush on a day to day to basis, but I do love a good highlight.  I wear it without fail everyday to bring light and some dimension to my face. The idea of these blush/highlight combos really intrigues me. I think they can add the highlight effect I love and add a little bit of colour to the cheeks that you naturally have as the colder months draw in. I hope these launch over in UK soon so I can give them a try. 
Price: $7.94 Link 

Brow Drama Brow Gel 
I've been getting into brows a lot lately. The more I play with them the more I realise how much they can make or break a look. I've been trying to find the perfect combo of products like a pencil and gel or powder and wax. I haven't quite found anything holy grail yet but I have heard some good things about this gel so I really want to give it a go. I think I might have to pick up the dark blonde shade next time I head into a Boots or Superdrug store and Maybelline is on offer. 
Price:£4.99 Link

Maybelline Colour Elixirs by Colour Sensational Lip Colours 
I have been seeing these colour gloss beauties on american beauty channels for ages, and now they have finally launched in the UK. They are on BOGO half off in Superdurg at the moment so I think I'm going to have a swatch of the colours and see which two would be best for me. From the 1 I've swatched so far they seem conditioning, glossy, pigmented and long lasting. Let me know if you have tried these, and what you think. Should I get two next time I'm in town? 
Price:£6.99 Link: Not Online Yet 

Big Eyes Volum' Express Mascara 
I love a good mascara, and I'm a bit like a mascara floozy. I never really get the same one twice, so on my mascara trails I would love to try this. I like that you get two different wands, and can use them for different effects. I normally love maybelline mascaras so I think I'll like this, so next time I see it on offer I think I'll snap it up. 
Price:£8.99 Link

name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!