Friday 3 October 2014

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub *Review*



The Garnier Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub is the product I should hate but actually like. It has the qualities of a skin care item that I know isn't great for my skin but it does feel like it's working when I use it. It helps keep any angry spots at bay and has been helping lessen the flaky skin I get on dry patches. It doesn't give the skin any moisture but I don't find it strips it to much either. 

The scrub isn't to abrasive which I like and it does leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed rather than raw like some scrubs can. It does, unfortunately, foam up on the skin which is the feature I hate most. I know that anything with foaming agents isn't the best for skin, but this one luckily (because of how much I love it) doesn't strip my skin too much or dry it out after using. 



The consistency is quite runny for a scrub like this, but it doesn't make any difference (for me) as to how it applies and works. I don't enjoy the scent of the product, but when something is made for fighting spots and scaring left from acne I don't expect to find it beautifully fragranced because that can cause people to break out even more. 

Overall, I like this scrub. I don't think I would repurchase because I know it's probably not actually very good for my skin in the long run but if you know any differently and know that this actually okay for my skin then please let me know so I can go grab another tube. 

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day,  
name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!